February 11, 2014

Hero Arts Owl Friendship Card

A friend of mines requested some friendship cards to be made... so I got working on some.  I posted an owl friendship card a couple of days ago, that is the card she decided on buying from me.  I had fun making these cards... pretty neat to stick to 1 theme throughout the week.

So, here is another friendship card I made this week, using an owl stamp from Hero Arts.  The tree and sentiment are both from Stampin' Up!.  I also used a punch from Stampin' Up!.  Sorry can't remember what company the DSP is from.  But it makes the card so much cuter, ya??


Thanks for peeking... hope your week is going well!!! 


Aloha and Blessings ~
Click here for more graphics and gifs!
"And now these three remain: faith, hope and love. But the greatest of these is love." ~1 Cor 13:13~