February 28, 2014

Happy Birthday to Myself!

Turning 29... ahem... I mean, turning 41 wasn't so bad after all... LOL!! I am blessed to have more than what I deserve.... to live another year.... to be with my hubby and 2 boys... family and friends... Cheeeeee Hoooooo!!! Thank You, Jesus!!! I am thankful and blessed by all of you that took the time to send me a birthday blessing via facebook, email, instagram and text messeging, and was also blessed with these beautiful handmade, heartfelt gifts... Thank You for all for making another year a memorable one!!!
 
"I always thank God for you because of His grace given you in Christ Jesus." ~1 Corinthians 1:4, NIV~











 

 

 

 

Blessings ~




Click here for more graphics and gifs!
"And now these three remain: faith, hope and love. But the greatest of these is love." ~1 Cor 13:13~