February 9, 2014

Doodle Pantry - NEW Release: Wagons Hello 1

I forgot to post this project... it was sitting in my blog post as "draft".  :(  So here it is, another crafty project using a newly release Doodle Pantry Digital Stamp Set.

From "Wagon Hellos 1" set, here is the complete set, so many projects can come to life with this set....


Here is what I created.  Created this adorable gift bag for my son's classmate, who was celebrating her 10th birthday.  Used the colored image of the wagon with the cake and present in it.  Positioned the "Birthday Wishes", and printed.  Used a spellbinder die cut to cut out the image. Something simple and quick.  :) As for the goodie bag, I first printed the background design unto an 8-1/2 x 11 white card stock, and then created the goodie bag, using an SVG from My Scrap Chick


Thanks for stopping by!!! 

Aloha and Blessings ~
Click here for more graphics and gifs!
"And now these three remain: faith, hope and love. But the greatest of these is love." ~1 Cor 13:13~