February 18, 2014

Doodle Pantry Creation - New Butterfly and NEW Weekly Blessings #WB1

Hey there... so how was your long weekend?  Enjoy any sales out there?  The weather was pretty gloomy the entire weekend.  But regardless, I stayed indoors, because I caught a cold.  Fortunately, that cold is nearly gone.  I give credit to the eating habits that I've changed these last couple weeks, and juicing regularly.  Even while being sick, I made sure I made a juice drink to drink in the morning.  I continued to lose weight, and bring my weight down slowly and naturally.

Well, here I have another project created using a Doodle Pantry set released this February 1st.  The set is called "New Butterfly".  It may look familiar to you, as it was previously released by Clear Dollar Stamps. 


I love this set, especially because not only are the images gorgeous, the sentiments are beautiful as well.  Here is how my project turned out: 


I added stickles to the image... took a picture from this angle, because the angle of photo taken above kinda makes the butterfly look clumpy.  But it really isn't clumpy at all.  :)

 Love this scripture... <3 nbsp="" p="">


The bottom picture here is something that I wanna try and do weekly.  This has been on my heart for a while now, but just don't know how to go about doing it.  I'm gonna be sending out this card along with the goodies shown in the picture below to fellow crafty friends, whom I've had or have contact with, and currently have their mailing address.  Maybe they might've sent me a card in the past, or a RAK, whatever.  I will pray about it, and seek the Lord's guidance as to who it is that shall receive these goodies.  So if they arrive at your doorsteps, may it be a surprise and consider it a blessing from me to U!!!  <3 br="">



Thanks for stopping by... may you have an awesome week.... it's a short one, so make it great!!!  ALOHA!

Blessings ~
Click here for more graphics and gifs!
"And now these three remain: faith, hope and love. But the greatest of these is love." ~1 Cor 13:13~