February 15, 2014

Colours and Sketches Challenge #61

Aloha!!  Late post!!!  I've already posted this to Facebook, but haven't had a chance to share on my blog.  My feeder won't go out til' tomorrow.  So that is why I say it is late.

Hope your Valentine's Day was a blessed one.  I wanted to get in another card creation for the sake of LOVE.  :)  I followed this sketch found on Colours and Sketches Challenge #61:



Here is my card creation:

 

The Maze image and sentiment are from the amazing MINI MAZES digital stamp set from Doodle Pantry. YES!!! It is a real maze!!! I bet your recipient would LOVE to receive such a sweet creation, and something they can play, don' cha think???!  This mini maze is part of the recent February Release (see set in it's entirety below). There are other fun shapes within this set, so go check out this set and other new sets that have been released, by visiting Doodle Pantry today!!! Other products that I used are from Stampin' Up!


Other challenges I decided to submit my project to are as follows:





Thanks for stopping by and check it out.  I hope you've enjoyed your visit!!!

Aloha & Blessings ~
Click here for more graphics and gifs!
"And now these three remain: faith, hope and love. But the greatest of these is love." ~1 Cor 13:13~