January 12, 2014

Skissedilla LO Challenge #231

Aloha Crafty Friends... 

How was your weekend??  Mines was pretty busy... my brother and his wife returned to their home in WA, and my oldest son's basketball games started up.  Lots of pictures taken, and I'm trying really heard to keep up with creating digital pages.  At the end of each month, I want to get them printed, and really make an album.  This family has gone on TOO long without any albums to look at.  Everything is digital.  But I remember the good ol' days when family and friends would come over, and mom was able to show them piles and piles of photos.  LOL.  At least now, the photos are compiled, and can be easily decorated.  This weekend, we also attended a wedding of one of my hubby's high school classmate.  It was really neat to see this couple get married, after being with each other for so long.  My hubby really really enjoyed himself, and just loved being together with his "boy" on this special day.  Thank U, Jesus!!!

Anyways, today, I am sharing with you a LO that I created using the Skissedilla LO Challenge #231.  Here is how the sketch looks like:

Sketch #231

I rotated the sketch with my LO.  Here's what I came up with:

Photo: Digital page layout, for Skissedilla's LO Challenge #231. Pic was taken at Top of Waikiki during dinner with my brother and his wife last week.

Photo was taken at Top of Waikiki during dinner with my brother and his wife.  I used digital scrapbooking elements from Shabby Shoppe, and the overlays on the 12x12 background and photo are from Body Works.  My LO was created with Photo Shop Elements 8.  I have yet to upgrade to a newer version.  Not sure just yet if it is worth it.

Anyways, thanks for checking out my blog today.  I need to finish up a couple more pages from this weekend's events.  I also need to create something with paper, stamps and inks... oh how I miss them so!!  Have a blessed week.... ALOHA!!!!

Blessings ~
Click here for more graphics and gifs!
"And now these three remain: faith, hope and love. But the greatest of these is love." ~1 Cor 13:13~