January 8, 2014

My Day on January 7th, 2014 and Digital SB Layouts!

Sorry gang, no pics from my walk yesterday morning, that's because I didn't go on a walk.  I ended up being waken in the wee hours of the dawn (around 5:10am) to a phone call from my dad, asking me to take my mom to the ER.  Praise God, it turned out to be nothing serious.  Mom was home 3 hours later, and I was back home taking care of my boys, sending them off to school, then off to the pharmacy to get meds for mom, and then back to her house to drop those meds off.  When I got home, I was SO tired... and it's not like I've missed 3 hours of sleep, I only missed 1.  But I skipped on coffee, and I am guessing because I had to jump outtah bed, and get into "EMERGENCY" mode, my adrenaline kicked in, and I was up n' at 'em in no time.  All that effort, and energy I put in, made me tired.  I'm guessing... LOL..  Although my plans for the day was "revised", I am blessed to be my mother's daughter, and to be able to be here for both of them.  It's funny, because you never know what the day has in store for you... infact, only the Lord knows.  If you allow Him to use you as HIS vessel, you KNOW that all that has happened, was His plan in the first place, and His plans are always perfect..... :)  So no pics from my walk... but I did take pics from the ER room we were in,  and here they are :)





As for a project... I created 2 digital scrapbook layouts.  Every year, I *try* to create my digital pages, and always *try* to start with the previous year.  But I think I'm gonna start when the feelings are still fresh, and I am able to journal my thoughts down before time passes.  Hopefully, I'll be able to keep up with it, along with everything else that is going on.  Here is what I've come up with....



Here's how the pages will look next to each other:


I used Photo Shop Elements 8 to create these pages, using digital scrapbook elements from Just So Scrappy 2!  Both pages are 12x12 layouts.  I will have them sent to the printers at the end of the month, and start my album of 2014!! 

Thanks for popping in, thank you for your comments, it's time for me to have my coffee and start my day... have a blessed day today!!!

Blessings ~

Click here for more graphics and gifs!
"And now these three remain: faith, hope and love. But the greatest of these is love." ~1 Cor 13:13~