Here's what I worked on... I decorated a notebook, and used the "Song of Solomon" scripture. Here's how it turned out....
I used UTE powder to give the label a sticker like feature, that is why there is a glare on it. It has a little bit of a shabby chic look to it, doesn't it? I think it turned out pretty cute. :) I plan on selling this project. Just trying to think of where I should post it. Here are a couple of challenges that I submitted this project to:
- Craft My Life's All Crafts Challenge: Anything But a Card
- Artistic Inspirations: Anything Goes Challenge & Blog Hop
- Crafting From The Heart: Anything Goes & Using Pearls or Buttons
- Crafty Boots Challenge: Anything Goes
- Creata Challenge: New Beginnings (New Notebook for New Journaling!)
- House of Cards: Shabby or Vintage
On a personal note... I went for my 1st walk of 2014 today (Monday 1/6/14). I used the Map My Walk app to measure the distance of my walk, and time and calories I've burned. Not much, but it is a start. Here are some photos I took during my walk...
How's this huge cactus??? Nutz, ya???
Thanks for peeking in and sharing a little bit of your day with me. Praying that you too are having a blessed day!!! Aloha from Hawaii.... :)