January 6, 2014

Doodle Pantry Project - New Release

Hi Gang!!!  Today I share with ya my 1st paper craft project of 2014!!  This year, I wanna try and put more effort into my creativity.  It's a new month, and Doodle Pantry has come out with a new release.  I am using the digital stamp set called "Heart For God". Here is a view of the set in it's entirety:


Here's what I worked on... I decorated a notebook, and used the "Song of Solomon" scripture.  Here's how it turned out....







I used UTE powder to give the label a sticker like feature, that is why there is a glare on it.  It has a little bit of a shabby chic look to it, doesn't it?  I think it turned out pretty cute. :)  I plan on selling this project.  Just trying to think of where I should post it.  Here are a couple of challenges that I submitted this project to:


On a personal note... I went for my 1st walk of 2014 today (Monday 1/6/14).  I used the Map My Walk app to measure the distance of my walk, and time and calories I've burned.  Not much, but it is a start.  Here are some photos I took during my walk...





 

How's this huge cactus???  Nutz, ya???


 

 


Thanks for peeking in and sharing a little bit of your day with me.  Praying that you too are having a blessed day!!!  Aloha from Hawaii.... :)

Blessings ~
Click here for more graphics and gifs!
"And now these three remain: faith, hope and love. But the greatest of these is love." ~1 Cor 13:13~