January 20, 2014

Breast Cancer Thank You Cards

Hey gang.... I finally got a chance to work on some Breast Cancer "Thank You" cards. Ribbon is a digital image I found on the web, and each were individually hand cut. Sentiment is a Hero Arts stamp, which I made a shadow cut out on my eCAL program to cut on the eClips machine (I should've done this with the ribbon too, but didn't think of it, oh well!!!). The inner part of the card has the scripture, "Bless the Lord, O my soul, and all that is within me, Bless His holy name!" ~Psalm 103:1~. Both stamps set were purchased from J's Knicknacks. I used scrapped DSP's... cardstock is of Stampin' Up! - Melon Mambo.

 
 
And I have got to share with y'all the most exciting news so far that is going on!!!  5 outtah 7 colleges that my son has applied to has replied and accepted him!!!  SOOOOO Exciting!!!!  My hubs and I are super thrilled, and just ecstatic about the whole thing.  We are so proud of our boy, and just so blessed to see how this young man is turning into a young grown up.  We are praying that the Lord will continue to guide us in the right direction of which college HE would like for our son to attend, and that we will be obedient to where it is that he shall go.  Thank You for those that are praying along side us....  Proud mama, I am!!

Thanks for visiting with me today, and sharing with me our excitement.  I'll have a Doodle Pantry project to share with you tomorrow. God Bless and Aloha!!!! 

Blessings ~
Click here for more graphics and gifs!
"And now these three remain: faith, hope and love. But the greatest of these is love." ~1 Cor 13:13~