January 14, 2014

2 Page Digital Scrapbook Page Layouts - Top of Waikiki

Hello Again.... Happy Tuesday.  Today I go and see my Oncologist to give him feedback on how the hormones pills have been affecting me after taking them for a month.  I have noticed some things... so going to share them with him and see what he has to say.

For my creativity share today, I am sharing with you 2 LO's that I created digitally, using photos from the night we went to dinner with my brother and his wife.  These pages were already created.  All I needed to do was add the journaling and the photos.  That was pretty much it.  Unfortunately, I don't know where these "quick pages" came from.  But here they are, and they were also created using Photo Shop Elements 8.  One thing about quick pages... they are so easy and quick to do.  So I'm trying really hard to make sure I use these elements that I've purchased.  Gotta make them worth the purchases, and not let them sit around like they have been for the last couple of years.  :)  Thanks for stopping by and peeking...

Photo: Another digital page layout... pics taken during dinner at Top of Waikiki with my bro and his wife.

Photo: Last week, dinner at Top of Waikiki Restaurant with my bro, James and his beautiful wife, Normita.



Blessings ~
Click here for more graphics and gifs!
"And now these three remain: faith, hope and love. But the greatest of these is love." ~1 Cor 13:13~