November 3, 2013

Oh Happy Day!!! Sunday, November 4th, 2013

It's Sunday... and although I have been missing church in the flesh, I am able to catch it online at our church's website www.onelove.org.  Praise The Lord for being in the times that we are today, to be able to watch online, and still be together with the church.  Today's technology is amazing, isn't it??  It is all because of the work of the LORD!!!  Thank U, Jesus!!! 

I was able to also clear out my email account of unread messages, which I just kept building up and building up... total of 10,179 emails!!  I can't believe I let it go that long!  Crazy!!  So, 50 by 50, I deleted... took me about 1-1/2 hours!!!  Listened to the entire church sermon at the same time.  I'm so happy that my email is cleared.  It drove me nuts to see soooo many emails coming in and just growing. 

Singing worship and praising the Lord together with my brothers and sisters... and my doggie Ceasar even gets into the worshipping!!  It is soo neat to hear him singing along with me!!  One day I will record and share with you, and you will see.... :)  

Today my hubby and oldest son are working on a school project, creating a catapult.  Watching them working together, brings joy to my heart.  Reminds me of when I used to watch my daddy work in his garage always on a type of project, any project, every weekend....  :)

Sadly, I didn't get to create anything today... but the day was still a very blessed one for me.

Aloha, Jen

 


Blessings ~
Click here for more graphics and gifs!
"And now these three remain: faith, hope and love. But the greatest of these is love." ~1 Cor 13:13~