November 2, 2013

My Blog is Up To Date....

Yay!!!  Now that my blog is up to date... I'm feeling good about that.  Today, I cooked breakfast for my lil' one... cleaned out the fridge, and gave my hubs a grocery list to handle.  Been making some vegetable soup before I had my surgery, and have been missing the taste of that.  So gonna be making me some later today.  :)  I have been wanting to SCRAPBOOK with cardstock as of lately... so God willing, I am praying that I will have the strength to do so soon.  I also look forward to cleaning this house... The hubby has been doing a great job taking care of me and the kids by feeding and taking them to school doing some house chores, but I think it is time for me to get back on the band wagon, and doing a little at a time.  I tried to cut cardstock the other day, and my arms just weren't strong enough.  But little by little, I know I will be able to get there.  Typing isn't hard, but after awhile, my pecks get tight!  UGH!!!  It's something that I'm getting used to though... so Praise God for that!!  Thanks for reading my posts and keeping up with me.  I look forward to being able to create something real soon... 

In God's Timing... of course!!! 


Blessings ~
Click here for more graphics and gifs!
"And now these three remain: faith, hope and love. But the greatest of these is love." ~1 Cor 13:13~