November 28, 2013

Happy Thanksgiving!!

It's Thanksgiving here in US... but I am not only thankful on this day, but rather, thankful everyday for having a Savior that has redeemed me from my former life.  I am blessed beyond measure, and am reminded daily of the little but HUGE blessings that the Lord always come through for me.  Sometimes, there are things that I might be uncertain and not looking forward to the outcome, but all in all, it turns out to be the right plan that the Lord has for me, and my ohana, and as long as we keep our eyes, heart and mind focused on HIM, we will see the real meaning behind it all, and what HE has in store for us.  Here is something to think about....

Photo: eeek... hope Turkey wasn't the only thing on your list...LOL!  Praise God that we have a new beginning everyday, and that we can converse with Him throughout our day, thanking Him for all the blessings that He has given us...  Have a Blessed Thanksgiving, ya'll!!!

I'm soon to be posting some projects I have recently created.  Infact, today Doodle Pantry is starting their early Black Friday sale with new digital stamp set releases... and I will be posting daily projects that I have created for this release.  I hope you will enjoy seeing what I've created with these adorable digital sets that were released!!

On Monday, I've posted on my Facebook, an update regarding my health... here it is:

Good Morning, Monday!!! Yesterday, I was very blessed and fortunate to be able to attend church the first time in 6 weeks!! Praise be to God the Father!!! It was awesome to be amongst my fellow sisters and brothers and worship and praise our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ, and get into the WORD!!! Then my Ohana and I went out for lunch and then watched a movie together... It was a blessed day, indeed!! Thank U, Lord for your continued blessings!!! ️ Also, an update on my status... My Oncologist has suggested that I take an Oncotype DX test. This test will determine the percentage rate of the possibility of the return of cancer within 10 years from now. Thus, it'll help him decided if chemo treatment for me is necessary or not. Before the test can even be done, it needs to be approved by my health insurance, which'll take at least 2 weeks... Waiting time is always the hardest, because TIME waits for NO ONE!! But I know that The Lord is my Shepard, and there is nothing else that I need or shall want!! Placing my trust and faith in HIS hands, and allowing this time to be STILL AND KNOW that HE is God!!! Thank You all for your continued prayers!!

Here are a couple of pics with sisters from church, pre-surgery, infact, I think this was on Mother's day...

Photo: just lovely!

and another one.... sorry it's blurry, I think a kid took it. :)...
Photo: divas

I also go my nails done... yay!!  Representing Breast Cancer!!!  
Photo: Got my lady fingers dressed and dazzled up yesterday! Thank u, Lena for makin' them pretty!!!

Those are all the pics I have for now... I'll be sharing with you some Breast Cancer RAK's I've also received from blessed family and friends.  I plan on making a family calendar this year... gotta hurry up and get them printed.  Hopefully I can get some pages done today!!  

Thanks for stopping by!!  I pray you are enjoying your thanksgiving day with family and friends.  May you be blessed today and this day forward!!!  Aloha!!!  

Blessings ~
Click here for more graphics and gifs!
"And now these three remain: faith, hope and love. But the greatest of these is love." ~1 Cor 13:13~