November 29, 2013

Doodle Pantry December NEW Release - Winter Critters

Happy Black Friday, peeps!!!  So yesterday, our usual Thanksgiving feast was put on hold.  Because of all that has been going on with me, health wise, the hubby and I decided to not host a Thanksgiving feast at our home.  Instead, we were invited to our friend's home, and it was potluck style.  So they provided the main dishes, which were the turkey and mash, while everyone else brought the sides.  Oh there were SO MUCH yummies!!!!  We brought candied yams, and stuffing.  My hubs made them both.  I made Nilla Wafer Mini Cherry Cheesecakes... so easy, fast and yummy!!  It was still a very busy day in the kitchen for the Youngs.  After all the eating, and being stuffed... we sat down for a while to watch "Faith Like Potatoes", and we didn't even make it half way through, before needing to go home and lay down.  Haha!!  But the love, friendship, food, felllowship and family fun was all such a HUGE blessing.  I hope you and your family and friends had a blessed Thanksgiving as well.

Today is BLACK FRIDAY! I don't go out shopping... don't wanna deal with traffic, waiting in long lines, parking, etc., etc.,...  I started online shopping maybe about 5 years ago.  Makes it SO much easier!!!  And, the best feeling is when the items come shipping at my home... it's like Christmas for me each time they arrive!  LOL!!! All kinds of sales are going on, and yes, even in the craft world!!!  Thus, I am happy to announce that there is a NEW digital stamp release going on at Doodle Pantry right NOW, AND the best part if that all items are 40% off for a limited time!!!  These are images that are part of December's releasing, but being released early so that you can shop early and get some great deals NOW!!!!   I've created a bunch of projects, but gonna spread them out throughout this weekend... but if you'd like to check them all out, you could actually see them along with the other DT's projects as well, on the products that you are interested in.

Today, I am sharing with you "Winter Critters" digital set.  I mostly created digital projects, since I didn't have much time.  I created this Christmas card.  I usually created my Christmas cards digitally and then send the image to a lab to print my cards.  Thought you'd be interested if you are the type to wanna create and make your own cards... U can do them digitally too!!!


ALL digital elements are from the "Winter Critter" digital stamp set, which I have shown below.  What do you think??

 Hope your day is a blessed one!  Thanks for taking the time to read my post today!!  ALOHA!!!

Blessings ~
Click here for more graphics and gifs!
"And now these three remain: faith, hope and love. But the greatest of these is love." ~1 Cor 13:13~