November 30, 2013

Doodle Pantry December Early Release - Project #2 Mustache Mishmash

Aloha and welcome to my blog!!  It's Saturday, the day after Black Friday.  Did ya'll go shopping?  I actually didn't do any gift shopping.  I dropped off my oldest son and his friend to a card store they wanted to check out, and my lil' one and I carried on the rest of the day by having lunch together at Zippy's then visiting our buddy, Cliff of J's Knicknacks.  He had EVERYTHING in the store at 50% off!!  WooooHoooo... I went there mainly to stock up on cutie-pie papers... we even found a bike for my lil' guy, and got it for only $10!!!  What a STEAL, right???  I'll post pics of my buys later...  




Today, I have project #2 of Doodle Pantry's Early December Release.  I hope you take the time to check out all the other releases, because there is also a 40% off sale going on!!!  Deals, Deals, and more Deals!!!!  Today's project, I used "Mustache Mishmash" to create a simple 12x12 digital page layout.  The photo in the layout shown below, is of my hubby and our friend Joe. My hubby decided to grow out his 'stache since the day I had my surgery (Oct. 16th), and throughout the month of November.  This pic was about 5 weeks after my surgery, which took him this long to get his beard this filled out.  :)  Joe always had a 'stache... :)  I created this digital page with all elements from the Mustache Mishmash set.  I will later send it to a lab to get printed, and then just slip it into a protector sheet, and into an album.  Easy Peasy!  I think it's the cheaper way to create a scrapbook page layout.  But I also understand the desire to create with paper and to be able to touch each element.  In this case, you could simple print out the elements, and then cut and decorate.  Just an idea....  :) Layout was created and designed on Photo Shop Elements... but I am pretty sure you can create it with any photo editing type program, including WORD.  



I've got more Dooodle Pantry projects to share with you tomorrow.  It's raining here in Hawaii-nei, and oh boy was it sure coming down strong last night.  I am happy that I don't need to water my garden this morning, and hope that the day will stay cool throughout.  Our winter is HERE!  :)

Oh, and I almost forgot to share what I bought from J's... here's a mesh of all my goodies:
Aren't those stamps adorable (upper right photo)???  I don't know, but something about pudgy looking animals... they just look so cute n' adorable!  Can't wait to try them out and get them inked up! 

Thanks for peeking in, and sharing  apart of your day with me.  Be sure to check out Doodle Pantry... you'll find a lot more sets that were released early for December... and I know you will love them all!!! God Bless and ALOHA from me to YOU!!! 

Blessings ~
Click here for more graphics and gifs!
"And now these three remain: faith, hope and love. But the greatest of these is love." ~1 Cor 13:13~