October 25, 2013

Update, JP Drains and Son's VB Game

Photo: So here is an update.... I currently have four of these drains coming from my body (two for each breast removed). I cannot raise my arms above my head, or stretch them out. I was instructed to have "T-Rex" or "Penguin" arms. These are to drain out the liquid build up, that needs to be excreted from my body.  Drains usually stay in about 3 weeks. If I am good about not moving around, they could come out sooner.  My days consists mostly of staying in bed, sleeping, and walking around just to get some circulation moving.  Basically, healing and being STILL, knowing that The Lord is in charge and healing me with His peace and comfort. I do not have any pain at the surgery site. Infact, there isn't much feeling there, since nerve tissues have been cut and burned, it's pretty numb. Sounds painful, but really it's not. The painful part of it all is where the tubes are coming out from my body, but only on one side!!  I have a doctors appointment today, God willing, some drains will be removed!!  Despite all of this, I am alive and living the journey that The Lord intended for me to be on. I continue to look up and see the light that Jesus shines upon me!!! Look Up!! He's shining HIS light upon U too!!! His Blessings are there for U to take!!!! God is already Blessing YOU!!!!

#breastcancer #jyosjourney #jesuslovesme #godsblessings #beautifulthings #smilesforjesus #healing #JPDrains #drains #JP

So here is an update.... I currently have four of these drains coming from my body (two for each breast removed). I cannot raise my arms above my head, or stretch them out. I was instructed to have "T-Rex" or "Penguin" arms. These are to drain out the liquid build up, that needs to be excreted from my body. Drains usually stay in about 3 weeks. If I am good about not moving around, they could come out sooner. My days consists mostly of staying in bed, sleeping, and walking around just to get some circulation moving. Basically, healing and being STILL, knowing that The Lord is in charge and healing me with His peace and comfort. I do not have any pain at the surgery site. Infact, there isn't much feeling there, since nerve tissues have been cut and burned, it's pretty numb. Sounds painful, but really it's not. The painful part of it all is where the tubes are coming out from my body, but only on one side!! I have a doctors appointment today, God willing, some drains will be removed!! Despite all of this, I am alive and living the journey that The Lord intended for me to be on. I continue to look up and see the light that Jesus shines upon me!!! Look Up!! He's shining HIS light upon U too!!! His Blessings are there for U to take!!!! God is already Blessing YOU!!!!

Update @ 3pm:

Had a doctors appointment today. He checked on my drains, and Praise the Lord, he decided to remove 2 outtah 4 drains!!! He was amazed to see that I was doing incredibly well. Thank You, Jesus!! Please note... drains usually take 3 weeks before removing!!! After removing 2 drains, I nearly fainted!! I worked myself up to having some kinda pain during the removal, but truth be told, I didn't feel anything, but rather was grossed out by the sucking sound the drains made as they were pulled out, and the sudden rush of adrenaline nearly caused me to collapse!!! My loving husband fanned me down, held me up and helped me catch my breath. He had me lay down for a good ten minutes before we got going. The Lord has truly given me a blessing in this man I've married. Thank you, Lord!!!! Thank u all for your continued prayers!! God is sooo amazing, isn't HE???

Later that evening, my son had a VB game to play.  It was year end tournament for him n' his team.  Sadly, I wasn't able to attend.  But of course, daddy was able to go and get some pics.  They won the 1st round of the tournament, and ended up in 2nd place.  Praising the Lord that my son was able to play, because earlier in the week (just that Monday), he had sprained his ankle!!  By the Lord's MIGHTY healing powers, I prayed and asked HIM to heal my child's ankle... and the Lord PULLED through!!  He is sooo faithful!!  Just ask in HIS name, and it is done!!!  Thank U, Jesus!!!!  

Photo: CheeeeeHuuuuuu! Thank you Jesus. The Calvary Chapel Christian School Boys Volleyball Team won their playoff match to advance to the championship game against Trinity tomorrow @ 3:00 PM at Calvary Chapel Christian School's Gym. Come cheer on the CCCS boys if you can. Glory be to God. Good job boys. Way to fight and stay focused! You boys really played as a team!!!! First game 25/18 second game 26/24 

Here they are with their trophy...  Proud mama status!!!  :)

 

Oh! And my hubby blessed me with bringing me home a bag of oh-so-yummy Banana Lumpias...

Photo: My son and his team mates won their volleyball game tonight, and will be playing championship game tomorrow night!! Woooo Hoooo!!! My hubby came home with 6 Banana Lumpias that he bought from the school's concession!! Oh so Yumm!! My sister in Christ,  Gloria cooked them up!! I missed cheering with all the Mamas and the Papas!! I know u all filled in the gap!!! :) #spoiledprincessstatus #noonelikeyou #bananalumpia #filipinofood #helovesme

What a day!!

Blessings ~
Click here for more graphics and gifs!
"And now these three remain: faith, hope and love. But the greatest of these is love." ~1 Cor 13:13~