October 3, 2013

Thinking of You... Breast Cancer Awareness - Aussie's Digitals

Aloha Friends...

It's October, and you know what that means... Breast Cancer Awareness month!!  It also marks 2 weeks prior to my big surgery.  Gonna take care of these tatas, and get rid of that cancer!!!  Love you all for your support of prayers, and emails, and cards that have been flyin' in.  Love, hugs and blessings to all of you!!

I am battling breast cancer together with a bunch of other sisters that too are going through the fight, or has already won.  I created this adorable magnet to post in reminder to pray for these ladies, as well as all those that I don't know that may also be going through this battle.  The Lord is with us, who can be against us??  Not even cancer can stop my God from loving me... He will be with me til' the end... and that's just the way the story ends!!!  :)  The image on this project is created by Aussie's Digital Designs.  She was an illustrator from Clear Dollar Stamps, and has asked me if I could continue to create with her designs, and share with the world.  So here is one of the 1st projects I wanted to work on.  I don't have a link to where you can purchase her digitals, but if you are interested, shoot me a message or comment to this post, and I will get her info to you!!!


I used fine glitter on the ribbon, and then pink sticklez to make the puffy heart in the middle.  :)  Pretty simple project... BIG meaning though!! 

Have a blessed day, and thanks again for spending part of it with ME!!! ALOHA!!!!

Blessings ~
Click here for more graphics and gifs!
"And now these three remain: faith, hope and love. But the greatest of these is love." ~1 Cor 13:13~