October 16, 2013

Surgery Day!! 10-16-13

Surgery Day!!! Here we go... "Rejoice in The Lord always!! Again, I say REJOICE!!!!" ~Phil 4:4~ Thank You, for coming along side my family and I, with all of your prayers!!! May each of you be blessed during this journey, and continue to see the Light that The Lord has shine within each of us!!! We are made in HIS image!!! "Lord... Here I am, send ME!!!" Isaiah 6:8"




Here are updates from my hubby:

----> 8:30 a.m.  Hi everyone. This is Charlie Young. Jen has just been wheeled into surgery. Jen and I just want to say thank you for all of your encouraging words, prayers, love and support. I will update Jen's FB, when she gets out of surgery and in recovery. God bless you all!!

----> Hey all. It's me again, Charlie. I just got a call from the cancer surgeon. She is done with her part of the procedure. The plastic surgeon is on deck now. The surgeon had informed me that Jen is doing really well, that her vitals is strong and consistent. Also That her node test came back NEGATIVE of any cancer. PRAISE THE LORD!!! That may mean we may not need any radiation or Chemo treatment after all of this. Please pray for that. Thank you for your prayers and support. I will update more in 2 hours. God is Good!

----> Ok. Jen is out of surgery. Her plastic surgeon came to see me. She in post op recovery and it'll be an hour more before I see her. The doctors said she did so well. Thank you Lord Jesus for your presence and for guiding the surgeon's hands. To all those of you who prayed and gave encouraging words....THANK YOU SO MUCH. We so love you all! Please continue to pray for a speedy recovery and painless healing. Please pray that we will not need radiation or chemotherapy. Please join me in giving honor, praise, thanksgiving and glory to the Father, Son and Holy Spirit.

----->  Ok, last status update from Charlie Young for today. (Per Jen's request). She has come out of surgery and is very sore and groggy. Painfully Uncomfortable is a better description. But she wants to thank all of you for your prayers, encouragements and thoughtfulness. She will be resting and recovering for a few days. We are at Queen's Hospital, Puahi room 714. Please call Charlie before you think about coming by just in case, Jen is still not feeling well enough for visitors. We love you all and can't wait until we can see you or talk to you again. God bless you all.










 


Blessings ~
Click here for more graphics and gifs!
"And now these three remain: faith, hope and love. But the greatest of these is love." ~1 Cor 13:13~