October 21, 2013

Post Op Day 5 October 21, 2013

I am sorry if you are receiving a ton of updates from my blog all of a sudden.  I've haven't had a chance to update my blog, and am only able to do that now.  So please bare with me, as I cut and paste from Facebook, my updates from the past.  I want to make sure I post here to my blog to my own reasons, in case I decide on turning my FB account off, I will have it here.  :) 

October 21st, 2013:

Flowers and fruit baskets fill our ENTIRE kitchen counter!! I totally felt the love and support from my family and friends, and am so thankful for each and everyone of these people that reached out and sent their love via gifts such as these.  SO VERY BLESSED by everyone's out pour of prayers, love and support!! Thank you for being a part of this journey!!! TEAM JESUS!!!



Yummy homemade Chocolatety Coconut & Almond cookies from our friends Kathy and Lloyd Wiens of Maui's Quality Dry Cleaning!! If ever you need dry cleaning services on Maui, they will take good care of your garments!! Kathy loves to paint and bake too, so she might just surprise u with something homemade!! Thank U for shipping these yummies over to me and my Ohana!! It is definitely delish and moist!!!

Photo: Yummy homemade  Chocolatety Coconut & Almond cookies from our friends Kathy and Lloyd Wiens of Maui's Quality Dry Cleaning!! If ever you need dry cleaning services on Maui, they will take good care of your garments!! Kathy loves to paint and bake too, so she might just surprise u with something homemade!! Thank U for shipping these yummies over to me and my Ohana!! It is definitely delish and moist!!! ❤️ ˇżą╣

From my sister in Christ, Kimberly... Paper Craft Magazines!!! Because she knows that I love what she loves!! She's prepping me for a quick road to recovery, by inspiring me to get back into creating sooner than soon!!! Thanks Sis!!! Love them all!!! Because all things are possible through Christ Jesus, I'll be creating sometime soon!! Thank U, Lord for your healing power over me!!! To God be the Glory!!! 





Blessings ~
Click here for more graphics and gifs!
"And now these three remain: faith, hope and love. But the greatest of these is love." ~1 Cor 13:13~