October 18, 2013

Post Op Day 2 - Visitors and Gifts.... WOW!!!

Update from Charlie:  Jen had so many visitors today, that now she is zonked out tired. Praise The Lord. Thank you to all of Jen Young, Chazz Young and my friends and family for your prayers, for visiting us and for sending the wonderful gift over these last two days. Jen is doing very well, her pain levels are lower, but she won't be able to move her arms for 2-3 weeks. We will most likely be discharged on Sunday. She wants me to tell everyone that, she loves you all very dearly and can't thank you enough for your love and support...


 

 

 

My update at the end of the day:

A blessed day as usual!! The day began with me passing gas! Praise The Lord!! They then removed my catheter. They then took me outtah bed, and got me on my feet. After being bed ridden for the last 2 days, I was a little queasy! Nonetheless, they had me walking around for about 10 minutes, and then back in bed. Cathlyn & Kerry showed up, with flowers a balloon and lots of hugs and smiles!! Cath helped me make my hair look pretty again, and drew in my eyebrows. Kerry talked stories with Charlie! Then sister Kanani showed up, walked right over from work!! Even tho I met this girl several months ago, we immediately bonded like glue!! God is good!! It was nice to talk stories with them all. Then Ann and Alia Ann came with yummy white cheddar popcorn, prunes, balloon, and lots of smiles!! It was nice to see them both!! Then I got a surprised visit from my brother Mario, who wrote me a prayer in the form of a song, and serenaded it to me!! Very original, Mario!! Don't worry, my husband was rt there in the room, as he sang to me!!... He also brought me some yummy chocolates... U know me so well!! Lol!! Sister Dorita also visited with flowers and lots of smiles. That was nice to see her!! Then Janet came in and sat and talked stories with us. We then was blessed with the visitations of Kimberly and Greg, who Greg had to keep leaving the room because they had to check my chest several times. Don't worry Greg, u didn't miss anything!! Lol!! Sis Christine came in along with Pastor Joe! Maite and Orson then came in, whom we were so blessed to come along side them and lift up Orson's mama!! I got to also talk on the phone with my sister in Japan, Corrina, and later surprised by a basket of flowers from her and her family!! We are so blessed by the many texts, emails, flowers, comments, visits, all in who the form of The Lord comes in!! Thank u for being by our side.... We continue to pray a heap of prayers upon each and everyone of u!!! God Bless!!!


Blessings ~
Click here for more graphics and gifs!
"And now these three remain: faith, hope and love. But the greatest of these is love." ~1 Cor 13:13~