October 18, 2013

Post-Op Day 2 10-18-13 I Love My Night Nurse


For the last 2 nights, I've had the most wonderful nurse to care for me during the evening... her name is Desna!  I will never forget her.  She rubbed vicks on my back when needed, she always came in with a joyful spirit, her love for her job really shined through.  The Lord has really blessed me with someone so caring and loving to care for me during these 1st couple of days, and I'm so grateful for that.  Although we've only been with each other for 2 nights, a bond of friendship has been created.  I taught her how to make a bun with my hair, and to hold it up with chopstick.  She listened as I guided, and it turned out GREAT!!  She was so happy when she finished it, and I was so happy that she accomplished it.  AWESOME!!!  She exchanged info with me so that we could keep in touch after I left.  She wasn't returning for the next nights that I would be here.  Just goes to show how the Lord works in miraculous ways, and how HE answered our prayers!!!  Thank You, Jesus!!!



Blessings ~
Click here for more graphics and gifs!
"And now these three remain: faith, hope and love. But the greatest of these is love." ~1 Cor 13:13~