October 23, 2013

My Day Shift Nurses

There were 2 nurses that took care of me during my stay at Queens, during the day shift hours.  Their names were Olivia and Meriel. New friendships were made...gonna miss them. Meriel, I think I've met her before, just haven't pin point exactly where yet, so looks soooo familiar to me, but I didn't say anything to her about that.  Maybe someone on here will recognize her?  Olivia, such a sweet, loving and funny nurse.  She was taught by my night shift nurse, Desna (so no wonder she knows how to treat her patients *wink*).  But Olivia turns out to be a neighbor of a friend of mines on FB.  Small world.  :)  I was totally blessed to have great nurses that took such good care of me!! Gonna miss these girls.  I've promised them that I'd return and visit with them in the future.  I intend to keep my promise.  :)  Thank You, Jesus... It was all orchestrated by YOU!!  This photo was taken of us on the last day of my stay at the hospital.  Ready to go home. 

Photo: The 2 nurses that took care of me during my stay at Queens, Olivia and Meriel. New friendships were made...gonna miss them. I was blessed to have great nurses that took such good care of me!! Thank You, Jesus... It was all orchestrated by YOU!!! ☝️☝️☝️


Blessings ~
Click here for more graphics and gifs!
"And now these three remain: faith, hope and love. But the greatest of these is love." ~1 Cor 13:13~