October 31, 2013

Family Fun Night - October 31st, 2013

Although I wasn't able to leave my home on Hallow's Eve, the hubs was able to take my boys out.  It was a nice quiet evening at home, watching movies on Netflix... that's pretty much all I've been doing anyways... LOL!!!  However, here are pics from that fun evening...



Photo: Cy and his best bud, Gideon! ❤️ them!!!


Photo: Duck Dynasty in the House... Phil and Uncle Cy! :)




Photo: Pretty Pirate and Uncle Cy


Photo: Nurse, Lil' Uncle Cy, and 49rs Fan - Brothers in Christ.... σΎ®–





Yep!!!!  My lil' guy was Lil' Uncle Si!!!  Duck Dynasty was in the HOUSE!!!  Hope you all had a fun evening!!! 

Blessings ~
Click here for more graphics and gifs!
"And now these three remain: faith, hope and love. But the greatest of these is love." ~1 Cor 13:13~