October 1, 2013

Doodle Pantry October Release: Bee Birdie and Bee-Utiful Beehive SVG Cut Files

Aloha and Welcome, Crafty Friends!!! 

It's the 1st of October... already???  Well over at the Doodle Pantry Designs, it is RELEASE DAY!!!  So Hip Hip Hooray!!!  Laurie is the illustrator and owner of Doodle Pantry Designs, however, she was also an illustrator for Clear Dollar Stamps.  So I am very familiar with her designs, and look forward to a DT term of working with her goodies... 

Today, I have this card.... I am actually using 2 different sets for this card.  I'm using an SVG cut file Set called "Beeutiful Beehive", and a digital image stamp set called "Bee Birdie".  I cut all the pieces that I wanted to use, first... then printed out the birdie image outline, so that I could color it.  The set also comes with a colored image, so if you are in a hurry, or the type that don't like to color, you have that availability to use. 



The DSP on the hive itself is actually a computer designed image that is part of the "Bee Birdie" set.  I used my black pen to accent the edges of the hive.  The background layer, sentiment and scallop circle n' scallop are all a part of the SVG cut file set "Beeutiful Beehive".  I also used sticklez on the wings of the bee.  Image was colored with Copic Sketch Markers.


Here is a close up of the sentiment.  The cutting machine that I use is the eClips machine.  The words in black are all machine cut.  It's thin, and the cuts are clean!!  

I used a satin golden rod ribbon to add a special touch to this card.  Love how it turned out.  

Thank U for spending part of your day with me.  Go and check out Doodle Pantry's blog and see what the other DT's came out with... and check out the shop to see what else is NEW!!!  Enjoy and be blessed today!!!  ALOHA!!!! 


Blessings ~
Click here for more graphics and gifs!
"And now these three remain: faith, hope and love. But the greatest of these is love." ~1 Cor 13:13~