October 25, 2013

1st Day To Sit By My Pond... Since Surgery

Today is the first day I sneaked out to sit at my pond for awhile...  Thanking the Lord for another beautiful day for allowing me this blessing.  To be able to see the beauty that HE has in store me in such a little space, right here in front of my house??  Can you imagine the BEAUTY He has in store for YOU and me out there?  AMAZING!!!!  The Lord has shown me so many ways in how He works, and who He represents.... don't worship the creation any more than worshiping it's CREATOR!!  The Lord blesses each and every one of us, in all sorts of ways... we just gotta look and find it, even in the teeniest of all places. 

Photo: ❤️❤️❤️ Happy Aloha Friday!! It's a beautiful day today... The view of my pond this morning.  Enjoy this day that The Lord has made... Let us REJOICE and be glad in it!!! ❤️❤️❤️ #jesuslovesme #jyosjourney #livelaughlove #mygarden #breastcancer


Blessings ~
Click here for more graphics and gifs!
"And now these three remain: faith, hope and love. But the greatest of these is love." ~1 Cor 13:13~