October 29, 2013

1st Creative Spark After Surgery - A Digital Scrapbook Page and an Update!

Because I have limited use of my arms, and can't really do anything (because they are kinda jello at this time), the easiest craft activity I can do is creating a digital scrapbook page!  This is the extent of my creativity... thought I would be able to get a bunch of pages done, but I was wrong... my chest muscles started getting tight, and I had to rest... but here is what I was able to create while I was at it.  :) 


Update on my progress....  October 29th, 2013:

Went to the dr's today... He wants to keep the last two drains in for just a little longer. God willing, they'll be out by the end of this week. But I am in rush, if it means staying in longer to drain more liquid, so be it. Good news, he filled my expanders today with saline!! 100ccs!! Slowly but surely he will get me there to my normal breast size. No pain when he filled. Still numbness there. But I heard pain comes later, let's see how I feel tomorrow. If anything, chest feels hard and tight. But that is normal, as the expanders are to help stretch skin and muscles to make room for the permanent fills. Thanking The Lord for this path, because I know of so many others whose path was a far more severe and hard one to go through. Only by HIS might and HIS power that I can continue to persevere through all this. Thank U, JESUS!!!!


Blessings ~
Click here for more graphics and gifs!
"And now these three remain: faith, hope and love. But the greatest of these is love." ~1 Cor 13:13~