September 29, 2013

Week In Review - Part 2

Aloha and welcome to my Part 2 of "Week In Review" from yesterday.  Thank U for coming back, and wanting to share this journey along side me.  I should be creating more projects soon, before my surgery.  So hopefully it'll be worth your visit.  If not, at least it is something for me to journal about.  :)

Continuing off from my MRI visit on Wednesday.  I went and had lunch with this lady... she is an absolute Godsend!!!  The Lord knew exactly when I would need this woman in my life.  The 1st time I've met her was when we held a 1st birthday party for my youngest son, who is now 8 years old.  I haven't really gotten to know her, until 3 weeks ago.  She was the person that had helped me to find the new surgeons, who pushed for me to NOT go to the previous surgeons because of her experience with them.  Praise God, because I would've just went along with what was happening.  But she jumped in, and took charge, and the Lord really led her to do all those things.  AMAZING!!!!

We talked about my appointment with the new surgeons, and broke bread together at Ichiriki Japanese Restaurant.  Oh so yummy!!  One of my newest favorite Japanese Noodle Shop.  

On Thursday, I had lunch with one of my favorite crafty ladies, Ms. Wini!!  We ate at Royal Garden located at the Ala Moana Building.   Wini met me while my car was being serviced in town.  Worked out GREAT!!!!  Praise the Lord!!!


When my car was complete, and ready for pick up, Wini took me back to the service center to pick up my car, and then we headed to my house.  It was sooooo much fun, we had coffee, talking stories, catching up with what's going on, and I shared with her a couple of projects, and how to create a Flip Flop Card, using die cut frames, and without the Stampin' Up! framelits cut.  Sorry! I know I am a Stampin' Up! demonstrator, but if I can save myself money (and my crafty family), then I am going to totally share this idea.  We already have SO MUCH in our collection, why don't we just use what we already have on hand????  Wini went home VERY HAPPY and probably saved some $$$$!!!  Yay!!!!

Here we are at my house:


I then took my Bella-boo to the vet for her 3rd round of shots on Friday....  She is here at the vet, probably very unaware of what is about to go DOWN!!!


She came home in pain.  Lethargic, and then started throwing up, with some diarrhea.   Poor baby!!  Not a happy site.  But the very next day, she woke up happy, and back to making normal stools.  :)  Thank U, Jesus!!!!

After the vet, I dropped her home, and went to have lunch with a young adult.  Love this girl.... 

That was pretty much the week that I had.  Fun, Crazy... no  house chores, no cleaning, no creating.  But now, I must get back to reality!  Haha!!  May you be blessed!!!  Thank U for stopping by!!! 

Blessings ~
Click here for more graphics and gifs!
"And now these three remain: faith, hope and love. But the greatest of these is love." ~1 Cor 13:13~