September 21, 2013

Send A Smile For Kids Challenge: Anything Goes!!

Aloha and Welcome back to another day of creativity!!!  Hope you are enjoying your Saturday, and praying that all of HIS plans will be in your favor.  Although it may seem like it's not, it really is.  :) 

Today, I have created some projects for the Send A Smile For Kids Challenge blog, which I am a featured guest of Doodle Pantry on their blog.  The theme of their challenge is "Anything Goes". Using one of Doodle Pantry's newest digital stamp set images, called "Frankie Birdie", I created this super easy to make match-book snack holder.  It is actually enclosing a snack size package of MnM's Cookies. 

Here's how I created them:  Cut a 8-1/2" x 11" cardstock in half at 4-1/4" (like if you are making a card the long way).  I then scored at 1", 5-3/4" and 6-1/2".  You can easily adjust and score according to the size of your snack tho'.  So play around with it, and get creative!  :)  I ran the green card stock through my Big Shot using a Cuttlebug embossing folder.  I printed 6 of the colored Frankie Birdies, at around 2" in size each.  Used my 2-3/8" Stampin' Up! scallop circle punch to punch out the image.  Printed 6 of the sentiments, and used another Stampin' Up! punch to punch those out. 

I put the 1st flap over the bottom part of the snack bag, and stapled it together.  Then adhered the sentiment right over the staple.  I made 6 of these, just to show what an easy gift-giving treat this can turn into.  Especially for you mama's that wanna make something for the little one's class.  Or even a simply sweet treat for your fellow co-workers.

These were pretty simple to make.  Hope you enjoyed this project.  I also hope that you will be able to join the challenge, and play along with all of us.  Have fun, and create anything, and submit it for the challenge for your chance at winning.  :) 


Thanks for visiting!! I hope you are having a splendid weekend so far. 

Blessings ~
Click here for more graphics and gifs!
"And now these three remain: faith, hope and love. But the greatest of these is love." ~1 Cor 13:13~