September 14, 2013

My Scrap Chick DT Call - Baby Easel Card

Aloha and Happy Sunday, Folks!! 

Today I am sharing with you a project I created using My Scrap Chick products.  The ladies of My Scrap Chick are currently seeking some people to be on their DT, so I'm gonna try out.  Praying that I will make it, because I just love to work with My Scrap Chick products, and I already have an abundance of cuts from there anyways!!  This would allow me to use more of my MSC products, and create with my cutting machine as well.  They are always coming out with cute cuts, and darling projects too.  Love to create with my cutting machines and die cuts on my "down time" from coloring.  :)

Here is my 1st project... I am using MSC's Baby Bear, Baby Bottle and Baby Sentiment from "Animal Babies".  The card is also a cut from My Scrap Chick.  It is an easel card, which can be placed on top of a sturdy shelf or desk.  This cut is called "Frills Easel Card". 





I sponged the edges of most of the cuts, adding depth to the image.  I also used chalk to add blush to the baby bear's face. 

Here is a link to the other My Scrap Chick projects I've created in the past, in case you wanna see them all in 1 click. 

Thanks for peeking, and stopping by!!

Blessings ~
Click here for more graphics and gifs!
"And now these three remain: faith, hope and love. But the greatest of these is love." ~1 Cor 13:13~