September 11, 2013

Joyful Christmas Card

Aloha Crafty Friends!!!  I have another Christmas card to share with ya, created with Stampin' Up!'s "Joyful Christmas" set, and the embossing folder, I believe is called "Petals-a-Plenty".  The sentiment is also from the same set, and was cut out using a framelits from "Deco-Labels" set.

How I created it:  I stamped 2 of the poinsettias, and 4 of the leaves.  Colored them, and I colored them OVER their outline, so that when I cut the images, there wouldn't be white edges.  I then cut out 1 of the poinsettias, and then the middle layer of the other.  I adhered the poinsettia to my embossed layers, and then added the middle section, then the leaves.  I then added the sentiment, and added stickles to the middle of the poinsettias.  My images were color with Copic Sketch Markers.    





Time to start my day!   I pray that yours is a very blessed one.  Thank You for taking the time to read my blog and spend part of your day here with me.  

Submitting this card for the following challenge(s):

 Blessings ~
Click here for more graphics and gifs!
"And now these three remain: faith, hope and love. But the greatest of these is love." ~1 Cor 13:13~