September 14, 2013

Hebrews 11:1

Aloha!! Sorry, I didn't have a chance to post yesterday! I woke up too late, had to get the kids ready and dropped off at school, and then to meet with my bestie Rose and her hubby Matt, and their newest addition for breakfast!! We all had a great time catching up, talking stories, and then when breakfast was over, I headed to Lena to get my nails done. I will post pics of my nails tomorrow. 

Here is a card I've created for a dear family that is transplanting to the mainland.  They have been our host of our home fellowship for the last 2 years.  The military has given them order to continue on, and move forth, and we are going to miss them dearly.  Praying that they will continue to bless others as they have blessed us!!  This card was made for the entire group of our home fellowship to sign.  I will be making another one from our family to theirs.  The reason why we aren't signing this one is because we haven't been attending the home fellowship these last couple of Friday's due to my son, CY4's volleyball games (which falls on Fridays and Saturdays).  Plus, I wanna send a little bit of Hawaii their way, anyway.  :) 

Here's what I used to create this card... 
  • Scriptured Stamp: Our Daily Bread
  • Sentiments on inside: Stampin' Up!
  • Cardstocks & DSP: Stampin' Up!
  • Circle Scallop Die Cuts: Spellbinder
  • Buttons: Stampin' Up!
  • Ink Pads: Stampin' Up! Chocolate Chip
  • Ribbon: Stampin' Up!
**I sponged the edge of the layer stamped with the scripture.   Drew in the stitches with Black Gel Pen. :)


I have to work on several projects that have deadlines.  Prayerfully, I will get them done today!!!  Thank U for popping in!!  ALOHA!


Blessings ~
Click here for more graphics and gifs!
"And now these three remain: faith, hope and love. But the greatest of these is love." ~1 Cor 13:13~