September 7, 2013

Stampin' Up! JOY Card

Aloha and welcome to my blog.  I really want to start posting regularly and daily... really!  I just don't know how I did it back when I first started blogging.  There seems to be sooo much things to do, and sooo little time to accomplish them.  Oh Junky!!  Well, I've told myself over and over again that I need to create ahead of time, and pre-post my postings.   I remember back in the day, I created my projects most of the day, and then I was able to post at night.  Maybe I have to try something like that too.  It doesn't help that FB is mostly where I spend.  But I like blogging because I can write out a post without any limit to words.  And of course, my friends that don't have a FB account can always read about what is going on with me.

Ok, thank you for reading my rantings.  I know I just have to let it out, let it go, and let God do whatever He wants me to do with this blogging thing, right?

I have recently created some Christmas cards.  Do you think it's kinda early to start?  If you have at least 50 cards to create, and don't like making the same ones over n' over again (like me), then I suggest that you start on your Christmas cards NOW!!!  :P  I figure I make a couple of Christmas cards a week, so by the time November comes around, I should be ready to send them out. Oh, and I only make the crafted ones for my crafty friends.  Because I don't think those that don't craft would appreciate them.  For family, I create a photo card.  So that won't be til' sometime in October.  I really don't know how everything will plan out this Thanksgiving and Christmas.  But just trusting in the Lord that He will take care of all that. 

Well, school is back in session!!  We survived the 1st week of school this past week.  Yes, my boys JUST went back to school.  They attend a private Christian school, so their school schedule isn't the same as most schools here.  I like it.  We spend an entire summer together, and get to enjoy 3 months.  By the last week of Summer we were trying to squeeze in so many things to do before going back to school... beach, pool, beach, pool, park and cruising the malls.  So much fun!!  Now that they are back in school, I am trying to focus on getting my craft area organized, and possibly moving more of the "storaged" supplies to my bedroom, so that there are "less" of a mess out here in the dining room, which is where my craft area is located.  :)

Here is what I've used to create the card posted in today's post (ALL products are Stampin' up! products, and can be purchased by clicking here to my online store):
  • Cardstocks: Island Indigo #122923, Whisper White #100730
  • Ink: Island Indigo #126986
  • Embossing Folder: Designer Frames #123130
  • Frosted Finishes Embellishments #132150 (Holiday Catalog)
  • Winter Frost Specialty DSP: #132341 (Holiday Catalog)
  • Silver Cord - Retired (Sorry!!)  
Time for me to organize my area a bit... it always becomes such mess after only a short time of crafting.  Ugh!!

Thanks for stopping by!!  Be blessed!!! 

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

Blessings ~
Click here for more graphics and gifs!
"And now these three remain: faith, hope and love. But the greatest of these is love." ~1 Cor 13:13~