September 17, 2013

Designing For Doodle Pantry's Creative Team

 
Aloha and Welcome, All!!!  Sorry I didn't get to post yesterday, Monday came and went!!  Monday's are usually my crazy busy day, and I just lose track of time, because there is so much to do around the house at the beginning of my day.  By the time I realized that I forgot to post my project, it was already 30 minutes to the time my daily email gets sent out.  So, I told myself I'd pre-post that night.  But turns out I ended up going to bed earlier than usual, and wasn't able to post anything. 

So here I am, Tuesday morning, 5:30 am, posting a project I created.  LOL!!  Hey, but first for some awesome, great news!!!!  My term with Clear Dollar Stamps has sadly come to an end....But where the Lord closes 1 door, He opens another!!!  Thus, I have been chosen to create for another Christian digital stamp company, Doodle Pantry!!!!  Yeeeeee!!!!!  Love Laurie's artwork.  Am looking forward in creating with her adorable images, and all the scriptures she has available.  If you haven't heard of this company, or haven't seen any of the digital images, I invite you to go check it out, and you will see that you will love what you see!!!

My term technically doesn't start til' October.  But since I will probably be out the later part of October, beginning of November, I wanted to start creating some projects.  For my very first project with Doodle Pantry, I created this adorable birthday card for my SIL.  The image and sentiment comes from the "Birthday Birdie" digital stamp set. 



I colored my image with Copic Sketch Markers, the DSP is from TAC (no longer available), Cardstock and buttons from Stampin' Up!, embossing folder of butterflies I believe is a sizzix folder.  :) 

Got more coming your way!!  So stay tuned!!  Thank You for your continued visit and comments. 

Blessings ~
Click here for more graphics and gifs!
"And now these three remain: faith, hope and love. But the greatest of these is love." ~1 Cor 13:13~