September 18, 2013

Christmas Milk Carton Favors

Aloha All!!  Christmas is right around the corner!!  How fast time flies, huh??  I could've sworn I was just celebrating my birthday back in February!!  Sheesh!!  Well, with Christmas around the corner, I have family and friends that wanna give something sweet n' simple, ad even handmade to their co-workers, or even for family and friends.  So now is when peeps are asking me for quotes or ideas on what to make.  If they aren't able to make it themselves, they seek out my crafty services.  Because I love this stuff, I love to do it for them. 

This is one of the projects a friend of mines is asking about.  Christmas Milk Carton favors.  The DSPs are from Stampin' Up!.  Love these, because they are totally co-ed.  Gives just the right amount of yummies, and totally lets the receiver know that you care about them.  A very sweet treat to receive, in my opinion.  :) 


The size of these milk carton is about  a 2" x 2" cube (the bottom section), you could probably fill it with at least 20 hershey kisses, or 15 of those Dove milk chocolate candies (shown in the photo).  

Side angle of the milk cartons.  Too cute.  I cut these on my eClips, using a free SVG cut I found on the web.  

I hope you're having a fabulous week.  It's already Wednesday!!!  The School year has officially begun in the Young household, as my little one stayed home sick with me yesterday.  :)  The 1st sickie of the school year... boo!!  I am trying hard NOT to get sick, as I do not want to be ill when it comes time for surgery.  So please continue to keep me in prayer, and pray that the sickies will not invade this body of mines.  Thank U!!!  Jesus Loves U!!!  Aloha n' God Bless!!! 

Blessings ~
Click here for more graphics and gifs!
"And now these three remain: faith, hope and love. But the greatest of these is love." ~1 Cor 13:13~