September 19, 2013

Another Milk Carton - 3" x 3"

Greetings crafty friends....   I created another milk carton project.  This one I made a little bigger, one that I can cut out of a 8-1/2" x 11" DSP.  This is the same DSP that I used for my SIL's card, which I posted on Monday, it's perfect, because it is a gift I made for my SIL as well.  Just some chocolately yummies that fill this milk carton. 

I used a Stampin' Up! stamp for the image.  Punched out with one of the newer punches.  LOL!  I'm lazy to look up it's name.  And then layered on another punched out cardstock (Scallop Circle 2-3/8").  I used an old embellishment that I had of Stampin' Up!'s "Hodgepodge" set... remember that??  How many of us still have our set??  I am guilty!  Should've used most of them up, but haven't as of yet. 





So anyways, filled this with Caramel candies, Ghiradelli  Peppermint Bark and Chocolate, and Hershey Kisses.  I am sure she will be delighted to receive such a cute yummy box of goodness.  :) 

Thanks for stopping by!!!  ALOHA!! 

Blessings ~
Click here for more graphics and gifs!
"And now these three remain: faith, hope and love. But the greatest of these is love." ~1 Cor 13:13~