September 10, 2013

A Simple Christmas Card

Hey gang!! I'm still on the roll of posting and creating the Christmas cards I've recently created. This one is another one that I've CASED from someone else online.  I thought it was pretty simple to create, so tried it myself. 

I used the "Ornament Keepsake" Stampin' Up! stamp set, along with the "Holiday Ornament" Framelits.  They go together, so you can cut out the stamped images, or cut out a shape, and place DSP behind it to have a pretty look to your projects.  I also used a 1" punch to punch out the round punch that I've placed on the blue ornament.  :) 


My week is going well.  This Sunday our church is going to try our very 1st choir!!  Practice was last night, and it sounded A-MA-ZING!!!!  So thankful that the Lord is allowing me this blessings of being able to sing-out-loud for HIM!!! 

Thank You for stopping by!  May you have an awesome day today... it's only Tuesday!!  :) 

Much Hugs n' Blessings ~
Click here for more graphics and gifs!
"And now these three remain: faith, hope and love. But the greatest of these is love." ~1 Cor 13:13~