September 19, 2013

A Card For A Friend's Mother Created Using 2 Sisters Sketch Challenge

Happy Aloha Friday, Gang!!!  Hope your week has been a blessed one.  I was able to create more with some Doodle Pantry images.  Thank U, Lord!!  I actually created this card for a FB crafty friend of mines.  I saw that she posted to her page that he mama was needing some love and encouragement.  Thus, I created a card for her mom, and made this... 

I used a digital image from Doodle Pantry's "Rose and Bud" set.  Colored with Copic Sketch Markers, and followed a sketch that is posted on the 2 Sisters Sketch Challenge #161 for this week.  Scroll down to check out the sketch.



Here is the sketch:

The last day to enter this challenge is TODAY, so head on over there and see if you have any time left to put in your artwork.  Doodle Pantry is sponsoring this challenge, so I believe you will win something FUN if your work is selected.  I am submitting my work, but am not qualified to "win" since I am part of Doodle Pantry's creative team.  However, I just wanted to give it a try, and use this sketch to help me finish this project. 

Thanks for popping by!!  ALOHA!!! 

Blessings ~
Click here for more graphics and gifs!
"And now these three remain: faith, hope and love. But the greatest of these is love." ~1 Cor 13:13~