August 18, 2013

Our Home Has Grown by 4 Feet... an Easel Card, FREEBIE Scripture, and Sharing News....

Praise the Lord!!!  Yes, you've read right... our home has grown, again... by 4 feet!!!  Look at the little precious princess we brought home...  her name is "Bella".  :)


Bella is truly a blessing from the Lord... check this out:  Our lil' doggie princess, whom we've named Isabella "Bella" Young.....   She is a pure bred long hair chihuahua, born on 6/26/13 (around the same time I was diagnosed w/breast cancer).  Her name "Bella" which means "beautiful" is also a short form of "Isabella" (Hebrew) which means "God's Promise".  :)  AWESOME, right??  But get this... I didn't know all these meanings until after we named her. I then checked our calendar, to see what was going on around the same date she was born, to see if there were any birthdays or events that happened around the same time, only to find out she was born the day after my biopsy was performed, and the day before I was informed of having breast cancer.  God is sooooo good!!  His promises will never, ever fail us!!!  :)  He sent us Jesus to fulfill that promise, and he personally sent me Isabella to remind me that HIS promises endures FOREVER!!!  Thank You, Lord!!!  :) 

This weekend my oldest son has his buddies MM and BE hanging out.  Gotta figure out what I'll be feeding these huge boys!!  Such a blessing to have his friends over, instead of him being out on the streets getting in trouble.

Ok, so here is the project I want to share with you today....it is an easel card that I created using My Scrap Chick's easel card found here.   The house is also an svg cut from My Scrap chick, and can be found here.  The scripture is computer generated by me, and the freebie that I am sharing with you.  You can download it here. The sentiment on the bottom part of the card is from Hero Arts.

Cardstock, Embossing Folder and DSP are all from Stampin' Up!





Thanks for visiting with me today!!  

Aloha....
Click here for more graphics and gifs!
"And now these three remain: faith, hope and love. But the greatest of these is love." ~1 Cor 13:13~