August 15, 2013

NEW Clear Digital Stamps August Release!!

Aloha Friends!! 

Today is Clear Digital Stamp's release day!!  How exciting!!  It's been a while since I've posted.  Got caught up in the Summer Blues...  but here are the projects I've created for this month's release:

CDS Digital Set: "New Pastures" (images and sentiment).  The Tea Cup is an SVG cut file, also from CDS, and it is called "Tea Cup/Coffee Cup SVG".


I cut out the image of the sheep, and adhered it to a cart stick, so that I could stick it nicely into the lil' cup of yummies!

The image of the fences were also cut out and adhered to each side of the tea cup.  :)

This sweet n' simple card uses "In Season" digital stamp set. 



My last project is a milk carton filled with yummy chocolates.  Paper and Sentiment is from the CDS set called "Thinking of You".  Turned out sooo cute!!  The SVG was a freebie that I found on the web.  


Thanks for taking a moment of your day to spend here with me!!  Please head on over to the Clear Digital Stamp blog and see what the other DT members created.  You will enjoy what you see!!! 


Blessings ~
Click here for more graphics and gifs!
"And now these three remain: faith, hope and love. But the greatest of these is love." ~1 Cor 13:13~