August 28, 2013

Gift Pack of Hawaiian Theme Cards

One of our church families are transitioning to the mainland, and leaving our state behind.  We are truly gonna miss them, oh so very much!!  Thought I'd put together a little pack of Hawaiian themed cards as a gift for them.  I created these cards using the stamp sets I purchased from Island Paperie a couple of weeks ago.  They work like the 2-Step stamps that Stampin' Up! carries.  They are sold unmounted, but they are not mounted on cling foam.  So I just used my "tacky-peel" block, and just stuck the entire stamp (with paper backing still on) unto the block, and used it that way.  Kinda bummed that it isn't on cling foam, but happy that I am still able to use it. 


"Nesting Plumerias"



"Nesting Monstera"

This 2nd one is slightly different than the one on top.  I have a difficult time making the same card over again.  So changing it up a lil' bit makes me feel better.  


Thanks for spending a little part of our day with me.  I pray that you were blessed!!  If you'd like to get a hold on these stamps, but can't get to Maui, be sure to check out their website (I've attached a link above to their name), and see all the yummies that they have in stock. 




Blessings ~
Click here for more graphics and gifs!
"And now these three remain: faith, hope and love. But the greatest of these is love." ~1 Cor 13:13~