August 29, 2013

FREEBIE: Inspirational Photos and a Graduation Card using The Greeting Farm Image!

Hello there!!  I worked on some photos with scriptures and inspirational words yesterday....

Here is photo of a flower in my garden....

Here is one I created with a pink flower I found online.... 
I LOVE making these!!!  Feel free to share these on your website/facebook/social network.  Right click on photo and then click "save" to your computer.  Simple as that!!

Here is a graduation card I created for a dear friend's daughter that graduated this past year from I'olani High School.  Colors are school colors.  :)  Image is from The Greeting Farm.  Cardstock from Stampin' Up! and Embossing Folder from Cuttlebug.   Image is colored with Copic Sketch Markers! 



Thanks for visiting!!  I hope your week is going very well!!! 

Blessings ~
Click here for more graphics and gifs!
"And now these three remain: faith, hope and love. But the greatest of these is love." ~1 Cor 13:13~