August 26, 2013

Cycle Celebration Cards

Aloha and Happy Mondays my friends!!! 

Hope your weekend was a blessed one!!  I was able to watch the Harvest Crusade via online streaming.  If you are interested in watching the archived video streaming, check out Harvest.Org, and select "events".

Well, I just received my newest order from Stampin' Up!  This stamp set is one of the sets I received FREE, using my Hostess Dollars, it is called "Cycle Celebration" #130273 (C), #130270 (W). 


Here are a couple of cards I created using it... they all kinda look alike, but I changed each of them up a little bit...





I had a fun time creating with this stamp set.  The hexagon cuts on the hexagon embossed layers were created with an SVG cut that I created on my eClips machine.  If you'd like the cut file, shoot me an email or comment here, and send me the email address that I can send the link for downloading to. 

Thank You for stopping by!!  It's that time of year again!!! I need to straighten out my stamping area.  It is a mess!!!  Wanna get it organized before I create more stuffs. Thank You for being a blessing to ME!!! 


Blessings ~
Click here for more graphics and gifs!
"And now these three remain: faith, hope and love. But the greatest of these is love." ~1 Cor 13:13~