July 26, 2013

Stamping Sensations July Sketch Challenge

Added link to the post with bigger pictureHappy Aloha Friday, peeps!! 

Here's a card I finished this morning.  Thought I'd get it posted before the week comes to and end. I found a sketch on Allison's page, it is a sketch from Stamping Sensations July Challenge!!  Here is the sketch:





Yikes!! It looks like I forgot the square part in the middle of the sketch, huh??  It's ok, I'm just gonna try and enter it anyways.  

Here's what my card was created with: The image and sentiment that I am using on this project are both from Clear Digital Stamps.  The flower is from a digital set called "Josephine Clematis" and the sentiment is from a digital set called "Morning Devotions".  I wanted to color up a flower, and this one filled that craving!!  The Circle and Circle Deco Die Cuts are from Spellbinder.  The decorative border I cut on my eClips machine, which I found the border somewhere online.  The sentiment was punched out using a punch from Stampin' Up!, I believe it is called "Decorative Label" punch.  Then I hand cut another cardstock to border around it.  The Cardstock and DSP is also from Stampin' Up!  I colored the image with Copic Sketch Markers.  The lace ribbon was fr a friend, and the Pink satin ribbon from Stampin' Up!   Embellished with Dew Drops.

It was fun to follow a sketch and use as my guide to create this card.  So gonna go look for more challenges to play along with.  Hope your Aloha Friday is a great one and that you enjoy your weekend!!!  ALOHA!!!! 

Blessings ~
Click here for more graphics and gifs!
"And now these three remain: faith, hope and love. But the greatest of these is love." ~1 Cor 13:13~