July 10, 2013

It's been a while....

Hey gang!!  It's been a while since I've posted... so much has happened.  I need to catch up with posting on my projects... first to share with you my water color artwork...  we are now on Week 5 of class.  I think there is only 4 or 3 more sessions.  Here are the projects that I painted since week 2:

Week 2 - Learning color values:  I took this one home to finish, but didn't quite get there.  I got the idea though! :)

 
Week 3:  Painting an ensemble of fruits...here is a photo of the fruits we were to paint and below it is how my painting turned out:




Here I am experimenting with water color paints and a rubber stamped background.  So pretty!  Will be using this on one of my projects in the future.  


Week 4: Painting a landscape.... this was was fun to do... this painting is incomplete, but it was still so much fun to do!!


It's been crazy busy around here.... we're currently in the process of working on preparing my son for college.  He has 1 more year of high school left, and then it's time for college!!  Both my hubby n' I are excited about this milestone in our lives.  This next school year is going to be a fun-filled one, and one that the Lord will continue to guide and bless, and direct him in the path of where HE wants to take him.  Thanking the Lord for taking a hold of our family's lives.

Thanks for stopping by!!  Hope you're having a blessed day!!

Blessings ~
Click here for more graphics and gifs!
"And now these three remain: faith, hope and love. But the greatest of these is love." ~1 Cor 13:13~