July 15, 2013

Clear Digital Stamps July 2013 Release

CiStamp


Hey gang!! 

Thanks for popping in!!  It's that time of the month... the CDS or Clear Digital Stamps Release!!  Some fun projects I was blessed to work with as usual...  even a SVG cut file!!!  Here they are.... 

Starting with the SVG/PDF File by Lori McCroskey, this is a coffee/tea cup design, even comes with an adorable saucer!!!  I put the cup together, and used a sentiment from another digital set called "The Grind".  I then filled a cellophane bag with Hershey's Kisses and tied a ribbon to seal....




 Here is a card I created using the set called "Little Miracles". Image is colored with copic sketch markers, and the glitter-fied with shimmer glitter!


Here is a digital page layout I made using digital papers from "Such a Crab", images from "Tweet Hello".  The photos are of one of my palm trees that I repotted to make 6 palm tree plants yesterday.... it was hot, tiring, but fun!

Here is another card I created using "Sea Shells"... image colored with copic sketch markers.



My last set of projects created for this release, also using images and sentiments from "Sea Shells" digital stamp set... coasters w/magnet backing, decorated to put on any metal surface.  I put these on my kitchen door..... coasters are from Outback Steakhouse.






Thanks for sticking around and checking out all my projects for today's release!!!  Please check out my fellow DT sister's creation as well, by visiting the CDS blog here!!  Have a blessed Tuesday!!!  Aloha!!!

Blessings ~
Click here for more graphics and gifs!
"And now these three remain: faith, hope and love. But the greatest of these is love." ~1 Cor 13:13~