I can't believe how quick the week has come to an end. I want to start sharing videos on Aloha Friday again, so today, I will be working on that. In the mean time, until I have a video ready to share... here is a card I created for a Sister in Christ of mines. Her DIL actually contacted me via Facebook and requested a card to be created and asked me to sign the card on behalf of her and her family. I asked her what she wanted written, and wrote exactly that within the card.
- Dog Image: Whipper Snapper
- Image Color with Copic Sketch Markers
- Sentiment and Cupcake: Penny Black
- Cardstock, DSP & Buttons: Stampin' Up!
- Circle Die Cut: Spellbinder
Much Love to You & Yours....