June 28, 2013

Whipper Snapper Happy Birthday Card

Aloha Friends and Happy Aloha Friday!!

I can't believe how quick the week has come to an end. I want to start sharing videos on Aloha Friday again, so today, I will be working on that.  In the mean time, until I have a video ready to share... here is a card I created for a Sister in Christ of mines.  Her DIL actually contacted me via Facebook and requested a card to be created and asked me to sign the card on behalf of her and her family.  I asked her what she wanted written, and wrote exactly that within the card. 




Card Details:
  • Dog Image: Whipper Snapper
  • Image Color with Copic Sketch Markers
  • Sentiment and Cupcake: Penny Black
  • Cardstock, DSP & Buttons: Stampin' Up!
  • Circle Die Cut: Spellbinder
Today is a beautiful day that the Lord has made!!  I am gonna rejoice and be glad in it!!  I pray that you are rejoicing and having a blessed day as well.  And that this weekend will be a funfilled one with family and friends!! 

Much Love to You & Yours....


Blessings ~
Click here for more graphics and gifs!
"And now these three remain: faith, hope and love. But the greatest of these is love." ~1 Cor 13:13~