June 12, 2013

The Greeting Farm Birthday Card

Hello Happy Stampers!! 

Here is the card I made for my CY4 when he turned 17 last month!!  Time flies soooo quickly!!  I can't believe how fast he's grown.  So thankful to the Lord for him!!

I used a Greeting Farm image for this card.  I have been wanting to ink up some of these cuties, because I haven't seen them in awhile.  Well, I think this is one of the stamps that I have seen laying around, but haven't used.  I think this is the 1st time I used it!  :)


Card Details:
  • Image: The Greeting Farm
  • Sentiment: Hero Arts
  • Cardstock: Stampin' Up!
 Hope you have a blessed Wednesday!  ALOHA!!
Blessings ~
Click here for more graphics and gifs!
"And now these three remain: faith, hope and love. But the greatest of these is love." ~1 Cor 13:13~