June 11, 2013

Simple Stampendous Father's Day Cards

Greetings to you on this blessed Tuesday!!!  I created these simple Father's Day cards using the famous monkey "Changito" from Stampendous....takin' it back to Old Skool!  LOL!!  Haven't used this stamp in a while, and I really should use my older stamps, or get rid of them.  But I'm no fool!  LOL!!  Anyways, these cards also went to my sister's store in Cali.  {{IslanderGirl808: She's located in Walnut Grove, Sacramento}}.  I colored these with my Stampin' Up! markers. Not too fab, but good enough for simplicity!!  Sentiment is also a Stampendous stamp. The die cut I used for the image is from Stampin' Up!    Thanks for stopping by!! 

NEW Release on the 15th of this month for Clearly iStamp Digitals!!!  Can't wait to share with you the projects I've created for this release.  You are going to LOVE!!! 

Hope you're having an awesome day.... ALOHA!




Blessings ~
Click here for more graphics and gifs!
"And now these three remain: faith, hope and love. But the greatest of these is love." ~1 Cor 13:13~