June 8, 2013

Projects from Craftin' Fun Day at Wini's and Day 8 Photo Challenge

Last week, on the 29th of May, Wini hosted a craftin' fun day at her home.  It was such a blessing for me, as it was a much needed gathering, since I haven't had a craftin' fun day with girlfriends in a while.  I thankful to the Lord for allowing me to create with these ladies, and God willing, maybe I will be able to start some craftin' fun days at my house or at other homes of friends.  It has been a while!!! 

Here are the projects we created, using Paper Trey products:







Here are the yummy food we had that afternoon:
I definitely enjoyed creating with Paper Trey products.  I placed an order online, and am looking forward to it's arrival.  :)  

Thank U, Wini for the fun day together!!!!  

Also, today's photo challenge is "An Animal"... here are some pics of my lil' Ceasar, the cutest doggie in my world!!!  



Thanks for stopping by!! Hope you're having a blessed Saturday!!

Blessings ~
Click here for more graphics and gifs!
"And now these three remain: faith, hope and love. But the greatest of these is love." ~1 Cor 13:13~