June 25, 2013

Penny Black Birthday Card

Hello Friends!!  Thanks for stopping by today!!  It has been a little raining here, and I am loving it.  Gonna have my Stampin' Up! Catalog Reveal this Thursday and Saturday.  So, if you are interested in attending, please let me know... and I will get the details to you. :)  

Here is a card that I can finally post, because I finally gave it to the birthday girl that I made it for.  It was made for my sweet crafty sister, Barb.  Her birthday was back in March, but we haven't seen each other since.  I saw this adorable stamp set at Cute Stuff, and had to get it, and had to get another one for her too, because I just knew that she would LOVE it!!  This adorable image is from Penny Black, it came in a set of maybe 16 clear stamps.  SO Cute!!! 




Today, I have an appointment to go in and do a biopsy on my right breast.  I humbly ask that you pray for me, and keep my family in prayer as well. Pray for the hands of the physicians, that they are guided by the Lord.  And also, please pray for no pain on my body after the procedure, so that I can continue with my daily routine. I know that God is LARGE and IN CHARGE, and that HE has it all under control.  I also know that He wants to hear our cries, requests and pleas, and that we leave all our burden at His throne.  Thank You for joining me in prayer!!! 

Love you, my friends!!!  <3 br="" nbsp="">

Blessings ~
Click here for more graphics and gifs!
"And now these three remain: faith, hope and love. But the greatest of these is love." ~1 Cor 13:13~